Graceful & Delicate: Original, female nude drawing (Rosemarie, pastels 1-15)
- This is an original, female nude drawing using dark grey soft pastels on a pale-grey textured-background.
- I drew this picture during one of my life drawing workshops - each model inspires a different style from me. Obviously I'm different on each day too. Rosemarie (the model in this abstract) is someone I've drawn countless times and never fails to engage my imagination. Rosemarie used to be a dancer and her long-limbed gracefulness lends itself to poses that portray many moods, and in this occasion a vulnerable delicacy. I'm lucky to have access to such a talented model.
- Look through other pictures in the Nude Drawings and Swirling Abstracts section of my shop and you'll see more pictures of Rosemarie!
- Size: 12"x 16"
- The picture is artist-signed on the reverse.
- This drawing is for sale unframed so you can design it to suit your home.
You may also like: